Naramata Centre Pet Policy
Pet friendly campsites are now available at Naramata Centre in the Eastside campground area. When you register you can select a 30 amp, 15 amp or non-serviced serviced pet friendly site. There is a pet fee of $25 per stay, with 1 pet per adult, up to a maximum of 2 pets per campsite.
In consideration of the comfort and safety of all our community members, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Pets are permitted in the Eastside RV and tent sites, and in the designated hitching area beside Creekside Commons.
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier and under owner supervision at all times when outside of your RV or tent.
- Owners are responsible for the collecting and the disposal of pet waste. Please respect the Centre grounds by promptly picking up after your pet.
- Please note that pets are not permitted inside any buildings or Creekside Commons, on the beach or beach lawn, or in the Sacred Garden or labyrinth. Exceptions are made for service dogs.
- Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their pets at all times and are financially responsible for any damages to Naramata Centre caused by their pet. Pets that compromise the safety of others will be asked to leave.